We have an exclusive property where every guest is both important and special. We have created an atmosphere for our guests to relax and experiance all that the Munising area has to offer. Our policies and customs are designed for the safety, security, and the enjoyment of all our guests. Our guests are required to adhere to a code of conduct that is not offensive to others seeking this type of atmosphere.
- Check in 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (unless arranged otherwise) Call, text or email if you are planning to arrive later.
- Check out is 11:00 a.m. If staying for the day we may be able to keep your luggage for you.
- 3 night minimum stay (unless agreed differently)
- No pets SORRY! (boarding is available nearby email@example.com or (906) 387-4035) We do have cats, however they do not have access to guest bedrooms and common areas (exception outdoors) Please let us know if you have any allergies.
- We are not set up for small children, well behaved children are welcome. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children behaving inappropriately towards other guests will be required to be removed to their room.
- Alcohol – we do not serve alcohol. Alcohol is welcome by guests of the legal age. Guests that become inebriated and disorderly will be asked to leave and will forfeit all payments. Under age drinking and illegal substances are not permitted. Violation of this policy will result in the proper authorities being notified and the forfeiture of monies due for the reservation.
- Fighting or physical abuse is not allowed. Again the proper authorities will be called and you will forfeit all payments.
- No smoking inside
- Candles and incense are not permitted
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. If you are coming in late, staying up late or rising early please be considerate of your fellow guests.
- Over night visitors are not allowed (must be set up in your reservation) Outside guests are welcome as long as they don’t intrude on other guests. Outside guests should leave before 10:00 p.m.
- 2 guests in the Grand Portal Room and up to 3 guests in the Chapel Room (check 3rd guest rate) May be able to accept a couple more guests if you are renting both bedrooms.
- Adding a suite in the walk out basement (more details when it is finished)
- There are items in the house that are intended to be used. If there are damages and it is found to be beyond normal use you will be responsible for damages and your credit card will be charged for anything over $100. (If things are intentionally damaged or stolen the full amount to replace or fix will be your responsibility. Things happen and are understandable, we would like you to let us know so we can fix or replace for you and our future guests. This is the reason for anything over $100.)
- Try to park so nobody gets blocked in. In the winter time you may have to move your vehicle for snow removal and do not park on the road at night during the winter months as you may get ticketed. Boat trailers can be left at the boat launch in the city. Other trailers we may not be able to accommodate.
Booking sites like Bedandbreakfast, Expedia, and Priceline etc. have their own different cancellation policies. When booking through their site we will follow their cancellation policy.
Through this website:
Full refund if cancelled fourteen days in advance of the first night. If cancelled within fourteen days-full refund if we are able to fill the room, if we cannot fill the room a $10 fee per night for each room reserved. A no call no show will forfeit half the reservation until notified and then a $10 charge per night for each room reserved. Please call if you are having to adjust travel plans. We may be able to change reservations around. We block some dates out that aren’t rented.
In the event we must terminate a reservation due to conditions making it illegal, unsafe, or impossible to provide for the use of the facility or services, you will be reimbursed all funds submitted and you agree to hold Picture Rocks Bed And Breakfast and the owners harmless for the termination. Such events could include, but not exclusively limited to, loss of public utilities, natural disaster, fire, water damage, or sale.